Sharon has some amazing dishes on display at flickr
I basically use this recipe from allrecipes.com, but I double everything, except the oil which I barely use:
- use only a few tablespoons of olive oil. It’s useful if you wish to fry the garlic and onions in oil before slow cooking.
- use 4 cloves of garlic
- use 1 jalapeño instead of the cayenne
- Add 1 carot, shredded, then chopped. I shred with a potato peeler.
- Add 4 tablespoons powdered Parmesan cheese
- Add 1 large green bell pepper
- Optionally, add 8oz mushrooms
- Add sugar, about 1-1/2 tablespoon after several hours of cooking. Taste the sauce first, the sugar makes a big difference, so be careful